Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Q bank log blog. - bugguy19
Hello.... Done with NBME 7, same score as my previous NBME. I'm not happy with my score.
Hi guys started pharma today..but this is the weakest point so far..i have a very bad memory..i m facing prob with those that i have to memorize..what shd i do with pharma??pls suggest..
Hi guys,

hey @cvd, I am sorry to hear that you are not happy, sometimes it's difficult to break a kind of plateau, but I really don't believe in plateau, maybe it's the way you are processing all the information, I don't know. But the other day, I was looking for information, experiences whatever could help me to improve scores and I found this website about a guy who did a totally different approach, and got 270! Maybe something from this guy's experience could also help you. check it out:
http://www.yousmle.com

@asaha85
There are some flashcards that help you to build upon something more directly, like the LANGE Pharmacology cards, but the big thing is questions doing subject wise, if you get much frustrated do it in tutor mode, compile, build up your notes from them. And if it is your weak point work on recall, read your notes at least every 5 days… Just ideas, hope it helps! : )
Thanks for suggesting rush..i will try that..when i read only pharma n did uworld sub wise then it was very bad..then i did pharma as a part of every system..it was still bad but better than single pharma sub ques..lets see..i m trying my best..
Hi @rush, thank you for the link. I already subscribed to that. I am getting mails to my inbox. This time I had lot of distractions. Probably I have to decrease those, give another reqd and then do another NBME.
@buggy i have gone through goljan high yield notes for cell injury imflammation neoplasia fluid and nutrition..they r ok..if u listen to the lec n read them u will see these r the points he has emphasized and u have To memorize them..but no explanation..main book is the best but as i m very slow reader and have a very bad memory i m not daring to start over goljan again..i finished it twice..there r some repeatations..n few mistakes also..what i mean to say if u want remember some imp thing u can go over this..but for conception have to go through book or audio..
@bugguy, hope you are fine!

Hey guys, I am trying to finish the USMLe RX Qbank, but I am feeling sad in doing just questions. So, I am going to start HY Neuroanatomy now.

And with all the material I still need to cover and Qbanks to do, I think that my exam will be in late January… almost sure of it!

Let's keep the energy and move on!

Hi @rush, even I'm planning to extend my eligibility period. @bugguy how are you doing? How come no postsfrom you?
Today iI did few pages of FA and UW 1 and half block. Will do pathoma later today
Hi guys, I am back , it was common cold Sad Thank-you for asking

I didn't open a book for 2 days I feel my schedule was crumbled :

Trying to get back .
@asaha85 thank you for your feed back on Goljan hy notes , and I am very slow reader too

@ rush and cvd study hard and get ready for our nbme composition by end of December

@ cvd don't worry about your nbme , at least it's not declined you just to figure out way to boost your score

GL every one
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »