Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
december gang...!!! - capa
HI lovelymorn,

Ok I will definately try to complete Embryo by tomorrow. So I will join all of you as well.
Hi everybody...
May all of u can complete ur plans for today!
With God's help we can do it...
me... going to read embryo...

best wishes...

count me in too.my emial is ajra2000.i will also try to do goljan audios this week.
hi all, when is the aplication period for dec slot?? is it dec - jan - feb slot??? and when is the application for this open?
hows everyone studying?? this last wek was bad for me..anyways, keep studying....
count me in... my email: chandkipari2005
I'm going to take my exam in december.
I have done all of Kaplan books and the videos and I did pass programs with vidoes as well. I finished reading the golian 300 pages and now i will go over it with the audio.
but when i sit down to do questions i feel like i don't know much where as when i was doing all of these things i felt like i understood most of the marterial.
any suggestions?
thanx
hi. I would like to join as well....let me know the schedule...
thanks
well i m also applying for dec period but my application has been rejected i have emailed em
n now waiting for the reply of email hope so i can further process my application quickly
i m off from net for sum dayz coz of dose stdz n doing 2nd read patho today finished wbc n lymphoid disease from goljan RR n now InshAllah i will be doing complement disorders n transfusion reactions

How Abt u guyz wt r u doing now a dayz??
Smile.Hi guys.
Hope everyone doing great..Smile
Happy Studying..Smile
HI Everyone,

I am so behind didnt do anything for last week. Anyway will try to start from tomorrow. How is everyone else doing.

Happy studying
hi all
count me in too
i have done 1full reading and currently doing goljan 2nd reading
will be in touch
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »