Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My prep for the day !! - usres12
goodmorning doing dt day11 still
owl: goodluck...happy you are finally goin to finish it..
carpe: i crashed right after midnight Smile
2177: rise and shine Smile
GM all , yesterday read only when in lib coudnt study after I came home ,
Will read fungi & then GI

@owl it's very difficult to take the exam with my daughter here she won't let me leave her sight & grabs on to me . It will be in new Orleans
Finished fungi

doing dermat fm goljan .. am so slow ..
called family for holi..got the same response get the test done..\

anyways still struggling with day 11...neuro is taking time!!
good morning every one ...

starting again with abdomen...today will finish it and tomorrow will start upper limb

@2177..@owl @raw ...have a good day ,,,
2vena

thanks .. good day to u too .. its beautiful outside .. except that i feel like i m going to fly off .. its soooo winddyy today ..

@raw ,
m presently telling everyone that i ve not got my permit yet .. my next excuse will be the prometric centre has no opening till ... till the date i m ready ..lol!!

BTW , happy holi to u all .. i miss college ds .. getting all dirty and wet , all the fun and frolick .... and everyne turning up after holi all red blue and green .. wish those ds would come back ..

@2177

how s it going ??

am still stuck with dermat .. dermat isnt that high yeild ..rt guys or m wrong??
oh finally done with day 11...have 2 more videos to do on neuro!!
wow dit took more than 15 days for me to finish!!

vena..have a good day to u too Smile im so happy i made such great friends on forum

2177:no update?

owl: yeah in college it used to be so much fun Smile i feel so old now..DIT says skin ca is HY..i think its more of memorization than anything so once u visit those ages a couple of times..it will all start to stick in your head.

ok morning association time Smile
most common primary brain tumours in adults: MGM Studio---> 1st M is for metastasis(u can take that out)---Glioblastoma>Meningioma>Schwannoma

most common in children: AMbER : Astrocytoma>Medulloblastoma>Ependymoma (i think goljan says 3rd M/C is brain stem glioma)..

bitemporal hemianopia: in adult--prolactinoma and in kids--craniopharyngioma
ASBOE HANSEN SIGN.. anyone !!
is that english ?? lol
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »