Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My prep for the day !! - usres12
hello every one ,
,its night shift and i just cameback from salon and i had a hair cut ,,,and i lost 2 houre with shower and cooking ,,,
there were an indian couple there with their son ,,,i loved talk to them like u guys but we left soon and they were busy with their sons hair cut ...i imagned u guys in their face ......lolll
@carpediem ..happy anniversary and have anice time .....
come on guys ,,no body studing tonight ????????
@carpedem

i went to poconos in june 2010 .. i just loved that place .. i will go there again after exams .. we stayed 3 ds in one of those cabins by the lake .. did jet sking , horse riding in the mountains , got a bit scared cos the horse was getting some itch on his ass .. and so use to keep taking me again and again to a thorny bushes to rub to ease his itch lol !! and it smelled of county side .. went for jet ski , hiking ..it was just great ..sweet smell .. GUYS u shd defenitely go there ..

went to LA in july to meet one of my bro and went to univstudio tooo .. august i went to hawaii ..( that was too good ) prtty much wasted a yr roaming .. and had no tension of step one .. after that started my nightmare .. guess toomuch of a honeymoon fevr wasnot a good idea ..

as for the salon .. i didnt wanna waste time going for a hair cut and i chopped my own hair .. cos it was and is falling off like 100 a day .. my doc told me to count it !! and ultimately i ended up messing my hair and had to go to the salon ..lol!!

happy aniversary dear .. do something good to make u smile when u turn back ur memories ..
went for grocerie ans dinner .. 3 hrs gone .. back to books now ..

@carpidem,, i founf asboe hansen (watever weird thing it is ) in one of UW explanations
Hey , y is everyone wishing carpi now ? I wanted to wish her on the special day . I didn't think about the fact that she won't come on the thread that day , will be enjoying .

@carpi I wish u a very happy anniversary with a lots of Mani & pedicures along with them .. Lol, ok seriously enjoy ur day & have many more anniversaries

@owl ur horse ass itch very funny

Hi vena & raw
@owl....i never went any were special since came to us ,,i miss all kind of funny stuffs ,,,

hi @2177......happy see yuo here tonight
@owl: LMAO the horse thing was really funny..all the weird things happen to me too..and seriously throw the romance out of the window...lol

guys I'm not feeling too good...i think i'll hit the bed now..will get up early tomorrow...i have been trying to study but my headache...can't get anything anymore

@2177

lol , my husband horse loved to eat and she use to keep running to every bush to eat ,thats wat the guy who guided us told us .. and she really did keep eating here and there and u had to keep kicking them to move ..!!

the thread looks like a girlie thread today .. loved to hear all these silly stuffs we keep doing and dreaming of ..

vena wats the target tonite

raw are u done with neuro ..
@owl ...my 30 pages is my goal before going to sleep ..may be 12;00 ,,or more ..
today was not so good and i did only 11 pg so 19 is remains ,,thanks for pushing me ,,realy it helps me aloot ............

i actually have to go shopping tomorrow too...we have this custom of wearing new clothes on new yr, ur anniv, bday etc...my parents sent us a gift package, we got it today n i opened it already. lol. i got diamond earrings n we got a giftcard Smile

@2177: yes it's like that if u start late! thank u for the wishes Smile

@raw: i've been to sin city b4. also have family in atl, chicago, seattle, a sis in sf. u wanna visit roswell, nm! dont tell me u believe in aliens! it's only a few hrs drive from us Smile hope ur h/a goes away!

@owl: thank u for the wishes Smile poconos is beautiful...it's been awhile since i've gone. esp. in the fall time with all the colors. i've been jet skiing b4, its fun but can be scary if u dunno how to swim. lol...u should be happy it didnt run off. when we went horse back riding with some friends, the horse ran off n she fell over. my horse just loved to eat from the bushes too. u can get seriously hurt cuz horses can gallop pretty fast...we r planning on going to hawaii after exam so u will have to share some tips later! how long were u there for?

@vena: thank u! will be up tonite! keep going n u will reach it!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »