Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My prep for the day !! - usres12
oh man..the last lecture of day 12 was so draining..took almost the whole day...now starting day 13..repiratory anat and physio!!

hi sunshine Smile
finally done with the fa images and slides .. gosh i was so happy yest that fa was done atlast .. and i dint see the rapid review and slides at the back .. and so went out dinner and groceries yest and wsted 3 hrs totally ..
wished i had studied those 3 hrs yest .. i could ve started uw today morn ..

am so tired now .. will take a break and start it ..
i feel like all my joints have fused , am so stiff and evry bone and joints are paining and creaking ..

raw .. i know wat u mean by draining exactly .. i feel like i ve dried up after draining ..lol!
i feel u can finish dit and then do fa , nbme qs and some uw every day .. i dont know how to fit that but u can always try and make room for all ,
hey guys its 6pm & i reached home . from lib i went to parlour & then pizza restaurant for eggplant parmesan with out cheese it wasnt good without cheese . will start in awhile my daughter asleep at present when she wakes up it wont be much productive but will still try.

@raw do the less imp nbme like 2nbme in i day like in exam 8hrs .( 1nbme takes 4hrs) so it will save days . i plan to do that

@vena how much u finished ?

@owl dont worry use the time u have
i forget to tell that 6pm means that 2hrs went by without studying
finished pharm and patho FA, going thru a block of question
@2177

am still confused as to which nbme i shd give first ..

ve such a bad body ache ,, tried taking a nap .. didnt work out .. so i ll go cook and take a hot shower .. maybe that ll freshen up my mind

raw

i m planning to give the prometric centre test next wk .. ca u pls tell me how to book it .. also do u know if its open on saturdays or sundays ..
hi guys...i went out grocery shopping...it might snow tomorrow not sure..but i have never driven in snow before so got some supplies which are essential like coke and more coke and ginger ale..ohhh i never used to drink all this but now i can't sit and study until i have something to drink..its an addiction...

owl : first go to usmle.org website and apply there for a temporary registration permit for practice exam...then they will send u the permit thru email which u will print out..it will have a different con number or something...they will take a week to send it to u...then go to pro metric website and apply for practice exam at the center of your choice,...goodluck

2177: yeah i think i'll do UW assessment that way.. Smile
@owl i will first start with the least nbme 1 & go from there & until nbme 5 which is the main nbme that i will book date
from nbme 1 - 5 plan on working on the weak areas i while i go along until nbme 5.
after nbme 5 will do the remaining few uw quest (which are mostly patho & few physio & pharm) that is do probably 2/day & after finishing them will give fa i read & again nbme 7 & go on fa nmbe etc ...
this month i knew wont be much productive so planned for april but its not far away

did u book ur date ? do nbme 5 at present

@raw

thanks for the information ,, i think its just the rt time to apply for the registration ..

@2177
i was thinkingof doing 5 or 3 .. will see after i start the wrong uw qs .. have like 8 blocks of it .. wanted to do 4 today but all the time went off with fa rapid peview and images .. i thought i d finish all of it in 3 hrs .. wishful thinking ..

just finished cooking and dinner .. will get back after 15 min.. and start uw ..
@raw

how much did it cost btw .. and did u take it in phily
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »