Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
after all this testing &#34nothing&#34 -
at

I am enthralled to read all the messages!I am also an FMG fighting this battle and after scramble felt exactly like Mr confused felt and also blamed the system.But yes the other side of story is also true except that unwise statement that non americans are not good doctors...!
You can not deny the person born in america ...courtsey his parents passion to each other.....his privileges:and to a good extent the logic put forward are right....but dear friends lets try to believe that hard work pays.....atleast that way we will have strength to fight!Good luck to all!
desperate

yeah whatever!!, you know they sponsor visa to get "cheap labour" from "3rd world countries" then they say "we prefer our people anyways??!!" you think that the american grads waht to work in all those flimsy places, no only we imgs are ready to do so coz we have poor famalies back home and a penny here is worth so much back home!!
aj

Hi All well said,
but once you fail ,there are no words to make you change your fate.just have to accept it.
IMG,s:the prog directiors told me on the face that we will not take you if we get american grads regardless of the credentials.

I think iam the only one not to match from my class,makes me even feel worst.
i got 99and 92 on steps 1st attempts,have done multiple research,worked in US,ecfmg certified,done step 3,graduated 2 yrs ago and am sitting here ,getting ready to go back to my third world country.
But as mentioned welcome to america,if they say they will take americans they mean it.And it goes not only for IMg,s but if you are not a gc holder then................................
upsettting isnt it.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »