Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
weeeeeeeeeirrrrrrdddddd q - cd45
intravascular hemolysis...this is my ideea at this time of the day
PLEASE nooo dont trouble me....

sharky i thought i was pretty decent in micro untill usmleworld came along and i just scored a 72 Sad ...and the qs werent tough at all...just minute details... i guess one has to keep going!
Rx for usmlefever : A night out at the local pub/club, getting drunk & wasted, having a huge hangover the next day so that you are in no mood to answer any questions. And yes....reading the correct ans. Now cd45...will you cure the disease by posting the ans Smile
nope to hemolysis, pt is also hypotensive so...what is it?
ans is TNF ...

i took out the whole bull shit history abt septic shock and posted it as another q......

u mad guys .....

oofff i cant tell u how bad i am.... i go have a night out and discuss qs with my frnds while drinking!!!!!!!!!
which friends cd45 ???? Wink yeah i think its TNF our man goljan (in his book) puts IL1 and TNF as the first dudes that are released from the activated macrophages and then they start the shock cascade...he doesnt specifically mention though..
so why was he on cathether.. CD was there any prior H/O of bacterial infection...i am confused totally now...
if its catheter then enterococcus ass with uti s urological manipulations...why was stap epidermidis ass with this case? is it coz of shock?
Hey Nickmle,
Coagulase negative staph (st. epidermis) is the most common cause of nosocomial bacteremia associated with indwelling catheter. Since this dude had a cath for 24 hrs (which is normally unlikely to go into sepsis...it needs to be in for atleast 2-3days), he developed staph. epidermis bacteremia which led to septic shock. I dont know where you got enterococcus from.

http://www.surgical-tutor.org.uk/default....htm~right

just a poitn adrenaline... septic shock is endotoxic shock...grm negative....so what shock is this
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »