Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How important is appearance? - crs
To crs,

na munna na, beta ham tumhara elas karvayenge
fmggujju,

is it?? i am not sure, may be that's the one.....
Sorry only speak english and spanish... But if you want to give your phone number, go ahead. I speak also the language of love...
ok i will transalate it,

NO MY SON NO, DON'T WORRY I WILL GIVE YOU GOOD TREATMENT

hehehehehehehehehehehheheh
hahahahahhahahahahahahhaha
my phone number is 911

now dial that number and speak with language of love
I was all depressed ,gloomy and sad in the morning..coz I havenot recieved even a single interview..but thanks,..crs...u mad my day lighter and brought a smile on my face...
DO NOT WASTE YOUR & OTHESR TIME

Let him being in delusion
you guys are so funny :-))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
have a good day
what are you doing on this weekend ??
crs,
I've just read your message. I fully desagree with people who have made fun of you and your thoughts.
A good looking man or woman should be prefered and should be taken in consideration by a residency program if he or she proves to be intelligent and competitive for the respective program.Not only beauty but also inteligence and competence.I don't see what is wrong to look better than the median.I don't think it's fare the way our photos are downloaded by the residency programs,unfortunately only when they decide to invite a candidate to an interview they are being seen and not before!nI think they should see our look, our appearence before, besides all our documents.
I agree with you:there are many ugly doctors especially female doctors,you rarely can find a beautiful one in the medical world.Male doctors look much better than female doctors,they are not ugly.
GL in achieving your goals.
matoka
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »