Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did anyone recd such mail, what does it mean, pls - masmn
you may get a chance.see the glass as half full and not as half empty
masmn,it is not a rejection.

but believe me many of them are playing that hold game

I have a couple of them,I just choose to ignore them

But,having said that you have a chance of getting Iv with them if someone cancel

So keep a track of all the programs you are on hold,if someone prematch and cancel or cancel,immediately call and email and fax the PC to inform him/her you are on hold,cos most time they give it to the candidate that showed enough euthesiasm

Then,you can get someone to talk to them,and they may call you for IV

You can check with your friends who got Iv from the program,if they are not interviewing for any reason,you two can arrange for a simultaneous call,where he/she cancels and you ask if some slots are opened cos you are INTERESTED
masmn,it is not a rejection.

but believe me many of them are playing that hold game

I have a couple of them,I just choose to ignore them

But,having said that you have a chance of getting Iv with them if someone cancel

So keep a track of all the programs you are on hold,if someone prematch and cancel or cancel,immediately call and email and fax the PC to inform him/her you are on hold,cos most time they give it to the candidate that showed enough euthesiasm

Then,you can get someone to talk to them,and they may call you for IV

You can check with your friends who got Iv from the program,if they are not interviewing for any reason,you two can arrange for a simultaneous call,where he/she cancels and you ask if some slots are opened cos you are INTERESTED
thank kita
u are as usual kitkat, so nice
thank kita
u are as usual kitkat, so nice
kita is right
kita is right
me too got the same message.

Thanks kita for ur help.
me too got the same message.

Thanks kita for ur help.
I got one too !!

I know doesnt mean a thing , but Im excited ..........I was bored collecting all those"thanx 4 ur interest ............we regret to inform you" kinds.Even if it has the same fate. I like it : )
this was diffrent .
wow I m on path of EVOLUTION ,PROGRESS.........YEPPPPIE

WTF
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »