Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i think m over........ - enticerguyin
hi enticerguyin.

I have a patient before with breast Ca stage 4B. after doin surgery and chmotx with radiation, she still have that CA in her. all i ask her to do is pray hard coz everything medicine can do, has been done just to prolong survival for her. she did pray a lot and
she felt relieved every after praying.

In ur case, you r not a terminal case, u still have choices after having the result of the exam.
So why think of jumpin in a building. remember life is not the exam only.... life still has lots to offer for you and i think God have good and better plans for u that even u, can't think of.

HEY entice its not over. u still have to wait for the result ,when it comes u'll forget to post abt ur successful result in our family forum,coz u will b very happy and forget everything .so don worry. everything will b all right.......... u rock......
GL GBU
HEY entice its not over. u still have to wait for the result ,when it comes u'll forget to post abt ur successful result in our family forum,coz u will b very happy and forget everything .so don worry. everything will b all right.......... u rock......
GL GBU
i don't know what will happen with me or i will give this exam once more but i always want to be in touch u guys u all are just awesome yes it's my another family does'nt matter how far my relatives but they r really really supportive to me. i m indebtable for ur kind support. tnx guys thankyou very much
i don't know what will happen with me or i will give this exam once more but i always want to be in touch u guys u all are just awesome yes it's my another family does'nt matter how far my relatives but they r really really supportive to me. i m indebtable for ur kind support. tnx guys thankyou very much
thand rakh bhaya.......sab theek hoga
thand rakh bhaya.......sab theek hoga
Hey enticerguy, dont worry....wait for the score...as everyone said...oasis is not full proof....i'll pray for you...don't loose hope and dont loose courage...regard less what score you have....in the end, we are all going to be great doctors...and you have all of us by your side and all of us are praying...GL...BE POSITIVE.
Hey enticerguy, dont worry....wait for the score...as everyone said...oasis is not full proof....i'll pray for you...don't loose hope and dont loose courage...regard less what score you have....in the end, we are all going to be great doctors...and you have all of us by your side and all of us are praying...GL...BE POSITIVE.
tnx nishi and everone sukh,dvd_6,docchavs,marie99,sharky,zarah and all of uguys. i m still waiting for report don't know about future but i made up my mind to take it again. hey nishi may i know ur email id.....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »