Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
methodist dallas medical centre - srik
Hey nasir, purple 2006, rrk, would u share ur creds.
they have send too many refusals this year .... i dont know any of my contact getting IV from there but keep your fingers crossed.
they have send too many refusals this year .... i dont know any of my contact getting IV from there but keep your fingers crossed.
thanks pakipower for the info,good luck 2 all.
thanks pakipower for the info,good luck 2 all.
hey srik ........ i have to apologize, the info i have posted is for Methodist Houston , i did not know there are 2 methodist.
sorry
hey srik ........ i have to apologize, the info i have posted is for Methodist Houston , i did not know there are 2 methodist.
sorry
hey paki,good mrng,never mind,u just wanted 2 help with the info u had.As far as i know methodist Houston is very good but no info regarding dallas,also any idea if UT houston ppl have started sending interview invit,a frnd of mine with 99,99 applied but has not heard frm them,any input wud be appreciated.
hey paki,good mrng,never mind,u just wanted 2 help with the info u had.As far as i know methodist Houston is very good but no info regarding dallas,also any idea if UT houston ppl have started sending interview invit,a frnd of mine with 99,99 applied but has not heard frm them,any input wud be appreciated.
what i know about methodist dallas is that it is pretty bad prog academically......There only plus is that they have a very nice facility ..........that being sed it is definitly better than nothing.

on the other hand i ve heard that methodist houston is a good program.

thats all i know ...hope that helps
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »