Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mountainside NJ asked me to reschedule - danille
Hi, danille. I am not going to fight with you.

But the graduation date is very important.

If you don't meet and get an interview, there must be a reason. Either, the PDs have some preference, like what I said, she knows some foreign medical schools for some reasons, or the program is in deparation. That is only from my own experiences.

As of teaching, that is hard to define. I told you the residents have time to make babies and it is a very small community center. By saying small, I am not saying you can meet large spectrum of diseases, though I have no idea how large it is.

For me, I don't care programs. I only care getting the license and practising.

Another thing, probably, you don't have much chance to get a fellowship by going there.

If you graduated from a very good medical school with good scores, where the PD is familiar, I suggest you tell her when you have chance.

If you have USCE and good USMEL scores, the PD is willing to give you prematch.

She told me her big concern for me is I haven't practiced too long.
Thank you Caseasian for your reply. I don't think I have good USCE either. I just did two months observership at Brigham and Women's Hospital. Dont' know what to impress her. My scores are not roaring high. But my spoken English is considered pretty good, I think. And one more thing that might helped me get this interview is, I got a very strong letter from my boss who is a professor at HMS. So you have been through the interview there. Congratulations! And thank you for your words.
Thank you Caseasian for your reply. I don't think I have good USCE either. I just did two months observership at Brigham and Women's Hospital. Dont' know what to impress her. My scores are not roaring high. But my spoken English is considered pretty good, I think. And one more thing that might helped me get this interview is, I got a very strong letter from my boss who is a professor at HMS. So you have been through the interview there. Congratulations! And thank you for your words.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »