Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ranklist algorithm for american PD's - choc9
i am not blaming pd's but there is prejudice.. even during ivs one can distintinctively notice who amgs are courted and respectfully treated by pcs to staff to pds..

are you a colored and gay IMG? i hope they have mercy on your soul.
im_pd, you are an ignorant and arrogant person who thinks he was chosen by greater power to practice in the house of god

hope they have mercy on your soul..
typical projection, assumption, and bigotry - choc9 - in pure english - you're a douche.
Bite me. Do you even know what arrogant means? Complete missuse of the language, go home and stay with your own kind, since you don't appreciate anyone else.
I cant give you rabies so no use of biting you..
But.. learn to listen to other people no matter they are right or wrong..

you are too arrogant a person to love or treat any human being.. you probably love yourself only..
I had a few interviews, but in all of them I was treated very well by everyone there and I couldn't see any discrimination between IMGs and AMGs, in fact, AMGs were very friendly too...
My concern is something else, my ass is burning because of those $25s that spent for applying to some programs and they rejected me (or I didn't hear from them) without reviewing my application....
then go and chill at saloon 2.
Smile
you know chcentaur even though i disagreed with you at first, i'm starting to feel the assburn. savage swine, they should have given us equal opportunity!
ttobi is right, let's go to saloon 2 eveybody,
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »