Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got the Result - PASSEDDDDD..............88 / 215 - dr_rasesh
Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations
Hi Wrasse....I think u should do UW again at all cost because u may not be remembering the all explanation and all fundas right now...plus the format of the Qs in UW is more like that real exam and u can judge few Qs in real exam from ur UW qs....Few of my Qs were directly from the UW...exactly same...so i think they r also updating their Q bank...so i would advise u to do UW again + whatever else for MCQs u can do will be added benefit ......

HI dream2008...

My exam was on 26,27th April....My score reported on 16th and My usmle transcript was also updated at the same time in my eras account ...which u can see from ur ADTS account....But there will be no change in ur ecfmg status....so dont worry abt that.....just look for updated transcript and then ask any PC to download it....Wish u all the best......

Hi Ramin32002,

I think , i have already answered ur Qs......GL.
To wrasse,

i would like to add one more thing wrasse...i am an old graduate with my graduation beofre 7 years and then i was in a surgical line with no what so ever contact with the medicine, peds or obgy but just surgery....my step 2 ck was before two years....but i think what helped me was just doing as many mcqs as possible.....i feel it develops ur thinking process and then u can make an educated guess even though u may not be knowing everything abt that....and thats important....Plus just keep faith in GOD and pray daily ...Thats the most important for us because he only saves us....GL to you and all....
hi

i got the score report......and that confirmed my score...it shows higher performance on CCS with lower performance on respiratory and adolecent age group and therapeutic part....with higher performance on diagnosis and musculoskeletal....there were many posts in this forum suggesting that FSMB dont mention on ur performance in CCS but i think now they have started reporting that also.......
GL to all....
hello doctor
i want to start preparation for step3 , so i need ur precious advice regarding it .
i took my cs few dasy agaon , waiting for result so i dont want to waste time and take step 3 as soon as possible .
please u can eamil me
hareshmojwani
best of lcuk
tc
Hi haresh,

U can ask me any Qs here and i will be pleased to answer u ...... i think that also wud be helpful for other people also who r preparing for the step 3 .......if u need any other information then just let me know and i will e mail u.....

Hope u dont mind.....

Thanks.....

Rasesh....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »