Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am done Guys! - drmaxdias
Well done, drmaxdias. You will get a great score. GL for your residency.
no vaccine for hep C, and Rx only if active hep given by LFT's

Agree on ruptured bronch - Sub Emphysema, Creptus
hmmm...possibly infection..depends on duration....MRI if presented early...x-ray if late...

not sure of second one ..probably will go with ur choice
hey guys in flail chest cutaneous emphyesma may be present and he is having paradoxical breathing the hall mark sign of flail chest
Dear drmaxdias
Well done !welcome home ,You will did great !

Thank you for sharing your exam experience with us .Congrats and best wishes.
Good luck to anyone take the exam !

I want to ask you something I went to tour the test center to day ,part of the tour they told me that they got a memo that if you skip the 15 minute tutorial it will not be added to your break
is that true ?

Thanks
THAT WAS >>>>>>>>>>>>Well done !welcome home ,You did great !
Thanks hope08; ben; and ck99

Well, I checked Kaplan notes bondjamesbond, and it specifically mentions subcutaneous emphysema with Ruptured Bronchus; not Flail Chest.

Agree on Hepatitis C; what about the medial condyle swelling question?

Guys, do the gait questions (UW added them recently; I had a matching set on the exam).

ck99 (thank you so much for the wishes); tutorial time is not added; that is true. I skipped the tutorial too.
HEY DR MAX DIAS PLZ CHECK THE SURGERY BOOK OF KAPLAN PAGE NUMBER 4 AT THE BOTTOM.
Congrats drmaxdias! You will definitely get High 99!!!! Good luck for your residency!!!!!!!!!
Thanks sriram; let us see what I get. I am praying!

I just checked Sir bondjmesbond! Flail Chest does not mention 'air in tissues'. Yes, paradoxical breathing is present, but air in the tissues, as brother darkhorse also reiterated, is more toward Ruptured Bronchus. Regards!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »