Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
done my exam... - pinkypossible
pinky dnt worry.ya thats true thats a cmon reaction.i hv seen many people reacting like this but getting good scores.dnt worry i was waiting for ur exam experience.God bless u.take care.
thanks fhelou...me too marked sooo many qs...i was only sure of around 10 qs per block,..
rest all i marked and dint get time to go thru....

but made silly silly mistakes.....evey one feel bad after exam... i jus hope that i wont be the odd one out...good luck with your score toooo

adrenalline82 , thanks for ur wishes......
pinky atleast ur done wid step1.u know whats happening wid me even my family is fedup of me they always say when u r giving the exam.its been a while since i hv been preparing for this.and now even i just wanna end it.although i reviewed kaplan and goljan many times.but still forget things quite often.this makes me mad.anyways pinky enjoy watch movies,go theatre,sleep as much as u can enjoy music.have a break full of enjoyment till step2 prep.
adrenalline82, there s no point in jus getting the exam over, coz its a life time exam....unless u get a good score....anyways i jus have to wait for 3/4 weeks to know how it went....i have done my best,now only GOD can help......

everyone will have problems and have to get over it.......hey if u have done 2 /3 readings, u shouuld take nbme and go ahead with the exam.......frm 2/ 3 readings u will know the stuff which is asked directly and lill twisted...rest all qs u jus have to guess and go head........thats what i was feeling after my exam
adrenalline82,good luck with ur studies and jus keep going
hey pink...congrats for being done with exam..!
i have a question about usmle world...actually i have made extensive notes from usmle world from almost every explanation of a question... and i am revising those now.,,,.can u plaese tell me are they enough to get through exam? what else do i need ? i have two and half months in my exam.
thanks
hi pinkypossible
i had same feeling after my xam
u remember when i told u abt some tough biochem q
my result may be updated today probably
so pray for me
and one thing which i will tell ujuss forget abt xam and keep enjoying
for how long will we keep on worrying abt all these things
jus thinku have done ur best and leave everything to god
whatever will have to happen will happen
so move on
good luck
Hi Pinkypossible

Well am in the same boat got my exam done on the 13th too.Well I had too many Biochem and mol bio in addition to pathophysio Q's.

I would suggest others to read the Biochem kaplan notes (100 or so pages) well .I have been following the ongoings here but am guilty of not taking an active part because of my other commitments.

I had the post exam anxiety too .Well am applyin for the 2008 program so i guess have to focus on that and my wrk.Anyways wish you all the best for your results and as many others have advised try and relax .
me too think the same pinky really exam i think i s so much guess work.u should just be a good guesser.and thats all u need i this is my fourth reading and i feel that i was better in previous readings than this one.u know im in usa.a year back i cam from my country leaving my friends relatives.here in usa i dnt hv friends and i miss my country so much now.hey pinky eah im planning to take nbme.i hv those tests which i downloaded frm the link u left online.tell me should i properly give the nbme test from their site cuz that would better simulate the exam.or i should use the downloaded nbme tests.and how much score is recommended there
tec...thanks a lot .....abt UW notes,i dint get time to revise ...and i had done UW than a month ago....so i dont remember how much its important...but it helps u to think and get to the answer as it has many 2 step , 3 step qs.......i got one qs abt leptin

sheefa, thanks for ur words.....whatever has to happen will happen......jus trying to get over with it.....
will surely pray for ur result.....good luck
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »