Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UW Score - dshikha
"effectively"...will be tough to answer theking..
I'm studying about 11 hours..doing questions for 5 hours.i mean therefore studying 6 hours,questions 5 hours.
it doesn't matter if you are doing q's or reading notes.effectively means you are studying without any important distractor like talking w/ people ,surfing the internet,checking your emails,even loggin on to the forum....
if you are studying 11 hours a day without being distracted,you are doing great and you will master your test.just take a rest each 1-1.5 hours and one day completely off once in a while (every 10-14 days).believe me it'll work for you(the one day off).
but if you are just spending 11 hours w/ your books and notes and computer,trying to study,you can not call it effective and you have to change that style.
i am sorry to post these,and i know that you are a mature person,but these mistakes are very common and also are overlooked...
sorry i am just trying to be helpful.
no don't be sorry...
very rarely do I meet people who go out of their way to help inspite of them having no gain from it...and I met those people only here on this forum.you guys are so so helpful..!
I do take abt half hour reaks in between...to check mail and surf the net...but I know that I am just wasting time and that this is my last chance to build my career and that is more important.
I am a UK return and I'm already very demoralised.this exam is make or break for me.
thank you theking...I actually wish you give me some tips once in a while.you're brilliant!
are you a recent graduate or you have 1-2yrs of experience in u.k?its considered a plus here.
grad 2006.did few months of honourary SHO work in UK.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »