Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
St. John's Episcopal Hospital, South Shore - onkeedonkee
i know that on the progam website it says we take care of 8-12 pxs but in reality you "might" have more.. 20 or over.. well, we wont call it hell for nothing, hehehe

how do you take care of 20?? or more?? what do you think? you cant!!! that is why you must be efficient in following-up your patients in order for them to be discharged asap, if not they pile-up on you.. well sometimes even if you do ur best you may be so unlucky in getting many undischargeable patients.. that is why you must look for a program that really caps the patient load.. have you reliably heard of one in NY? this would really help the applicants this year
Confabulation ---- korsakoff syndrom ------too much liqor
my question still stands, do you know of any program here in NYC that complies with capping an intern's patient load? it would really be helpful to your fellow applicants to know of one. if not, then my advice still is true: manage ur patients well and there is less chance of the patients pilling up on you, work slow then you might just hit the record number of patients! jackpot Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »