Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i too passed - csverysoon
is there a chance that i can be asked in the interview why my step 3 is lower than my other steps?
I think they know the answer..But be ready for it..

For me my score in step 3 is better than my step 2, so I am happy.
see thats what i am also worried about. aiisman what did you mean by

"I think they know the answer..But be ready for it.."

what will programs think lead to this score and what can i say are the reasons and still dont become stupid?
aiisman
please answer this
csverysoon,

I meant be ready just in case if they ask you..
They know that step 3 is not easy to get 99. a lot of ppl had 99/99 and scored 80s. one the
other day failed step 3 eventhough he dad 99 in both 1and 2. show them that you are proud of your performance during your bussy time with your application and IV, make it a strong point, not a weak one.

I am going to HATE you if you ask any more. and not be happy about it. That is not normal..LOL
Congrats
csverysoon-91 it's a great score!!! Be proud that you got such a high score on, what I think, is the most difficult of the usmle's! I know a lot of amg's who barely pass or even fail after their intern year. If they ask, you should smile and be proud of your score.
Best of luck for the match!
btw, what materials did you use?
csverysoon...i am sorry....but i need to see a change in u r attitude...life is not a game of numbers..the earlier u realise this the better it is for u. i dont know u personally ..so there is nothing personal about my statement.
sorry to make u feel worse than u are already feeling...but shake it all off....and GO PARTY
congrates,can you mail your cases at drrgangwani
thanks
sonia
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »