Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
step1 2ck >250 on both steps U Florida - nbme
thinktek

Please stay in India.
We don't need anymore like you with your passive-aggressive inferiority complex turned to anger and vengance.

I'm sure they have some underserved village in india where you can be of benefit to mankind and do great things.

And you can at the smae time help the US by not coming here ans spreading your inane rhetoric.

Why R they given US visa in first place ?

If they r not given, then it is the end of the story for IMG ..
They don't give visas...they agree to grant a visa once you qualified for that, provided you asked for it off course...bcz they won't be looking for you to give the visa

All Americans r foreigners in USA .. they immigrated from foreign lands and settled here..
the original native indians of USA were shot and killed ..

It is nothing wrong to seek .., it is upto the giver to decide to give or not , but it is not right for the giver to seize it back after giving it to the seeker ..

this criteria simply means that they don't accept fmgs . even if i had such creds , i would not have applied there . Does anyone like to go a racist all amg program which treat imgs badly ?!
Off course all Americans are immigrants...and like any immigrant they don't claim anything to the land they don't belong yet...
Fisrt immigrants were killed also..bcz they weren't wanted...I don't defend them ...nobody wants foreigners in their country...natiives were exterminated and I don't deny that. The point is... it was always difficult for immigrants to settle in America, hundreds years ago and currently..you won't find a path of roses in your way to settle in America..get use to it
This is a poem written on Statue of Liberty, the gateway to USA

œGive me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

GOOD WISHES TO EVERYONE .. MAY EVERYONE MATCH ..

AND GOD BLESS THE WORLD .. NOT JUST AMERICA ...
Thank you so much for your interest in our program and your holiday greetings. Unfortunately your USMLE scores are not high enough to receive an interview here at UF. We require that you have a minimum score of 250 on the first attempt at Steps 1 and 2.

Susan A. Major, Program Administrator
Internal Medicine Residency Training Program
Department of Medicine
University of Florida
P.O. Box 100277
Gainesville, FL 32610
Phone: 352-265-0239
FAX: 352-265-1103

it is true, nbme.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »