Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
plz rank this for me - FM & Pedes - oxygen2
Hi Oxygen,

you mentioned that harlem peds told you to rank them high.Did you get any reply/response from them after your interview with them?
hey meeshal,
nope i didn`t get any responce from them and I asked them if i can come for a second look , they were like no not at all ,,,, so Sad
and yes they told me their system was down , my iv was dec 6 so their system has been down till dec 31 , i don`t know after that .... they r gonna sit and chk the credentials after their system is ok , when i went there they told me to have my orignals with me so that they can make copy of them, till dec 30 they had interviewed 120 candidates ... n everytime they didn`t know which candidate was coming in ...

did u get any responce ?
^o)
ok meeshial it looks like u ran away after getting my reply ,
any more replies plz
hey ...sorry oxygen2..not that i ran away...but i had an interview on 3rd and was in travel....I INTERVIEWED ON NOV 1 THERE...NO REPLY...(
loz , it's ok no problem ,
well how did yr interview go ? where was it ...
harlem is a kind of program that u won`t ever get a reply from there till match ,,, the PC is too lazy
ok ppl , i need more comments
Hey oxygen2 did u hear back from Flower.Last year they were sending t-shirts(I read that in some of the forum postings).
to burkholderia ......... no i didn`t hear back from them .,.. they never replied back to my thank u letter , i know they send out T shirts last year but i got a bag of flower hosp when i went to the interview as a goody gift ... n thats all , how abt u >?
hey ppl do u know flower hospital has given out a pre match out of 6 now nrmp shows 5 positions
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »