Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Violating Copyright - cfischer123@pol.net
what is the correct answer?
is it A?
um...people have the right to express themselves the way they want, by the way or 'protect their rights,' as you put it, the way they choose. If people are allowed to bare arms (second ammendment) then they are surely allowed to exercise their freedom of speech. if you dont particularly like it,...move on. what is rude to you may not be rude to others....for example,..people can constantly talk about religion or god MAY BE upseting to some....but not to others people like me.

the glass is either half full or half empty.

i think its also important for you to express yourself soley on behalf of yourself and not speak on behalf of the forum. this is america....we are all responsible for our own actions. we are all mature adults who know what is wrong or right or everything in between.

by the way....he DOES spell his name fischer.
Conrad Fisher's Internal Medicine Question Book (Paperback)
by Conrad Fisher (Author), Jacob Levy (Author), Scott Tenner (Author)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Conrad-Fishers-I...1588081788

if he spelled it right or you spelled it right...than his book in amazon is spelled wrong....I do apologise if thats the case
Dear Vikasi and others,
Please do NOT take this personal bc I am aware of teh fact that you can't stand my faith in God, BUT that is your problem..
We are talking here about intelectual propreties and copy rigths and I did post something on that ...
We all have rigth to do what we want or bealive is rigth or wrong,BUT we all need to obey the law and I not disputing that , BUT to listen to Dr.Fisher "put downs " and his dreagotary comments and his disrespectfulness -well I DON'T THINK SO...
I do NOT need to leak His feet in order to get residency or whatever job I want in US bc He si NOT GOD in medicine ..yes He si good , BUT NOT the best in my opinion rigth or wrong..
I dislike his way of "proffesionalism " and his way of looking at the FMG ( from who he feed His family or Him self ) ...
I am standing for my integrity and that is what is to IT.....
He need to appoligize to all of us for using 'deplorable vocabularies " and if He thinks I can jump whenever He want -well so sad , too bad...If He si Dr.Fisher I am JOVANA and don't you think He can stand for yoru rigths or you are litlle to "scared " to tell Him off ???
Most of the UW, Kaplan , Dr.Fisher or whoever , they have people that every single day are siting in front of this greta Forum and looking for questions, keeping up with the type of the questions were giving on teh exam and voila -they make their books , well good for them and good for us-tehy hav ethe stamina ,teh spirit and willigness to put it together and they atre entitle to mak ethe monay bc they need to be compensate it for their time....
If he want me to respect Him ,I will ONLY when He behvae and gtreta us respectfully, otherwise I will NOT even say hello to Him, period..
In academics you are allow as tecahers and students to dissiminate information that is FOR LEARNING PUROPSES ONLY, NOT for PROFIT and what we are doing here ??
We are sharing, exchanging knowledge and in order to discuss His questions w enee dto POST THEM rigth ????
I will agree that we need to subscribe for UW or KAPLAN for our own good , BUT yet we can discuss those questions here and if this is NOT allowed then WHAT WE ARE DOING HERE , beside puting eachother down ?????
I advise you take it or leave it to stand for your self and to NOT be afraid as long as you know that you are trutfull to your self first and in front of God and for some or whatever reason you do NOT wish to read my post -then DON'T .- it will not offend me at all..
Your's in Christ,
Jovanka
Hey Dr.Fischer (If he is real),

How many times you asked your students about the questions they had in their exam inorder to update your knowledge base about the exam questions. Dont u think it is unethical and violates the copyrights act for www.usmle.org because sharing and discussing exam material is a serious crime. what ever....... it is your personal prospect of breaking the law.

what I can suggest is that may be should be part of this forum and you should help us with your great knowledge and be an active member of this forum if you are kind heart enough. I dont think u r.

bye
rudhrum.

may be he did not notice people really did not change and least bothered about him and his copy right violation message. because I just noticed that just after and before his post there are lot of people who asked for Fischer questions and people posted many links for download.

god bless america.
Hello Dr. Fisher. How are you doing?
Do you have any explanation to your question?
Is it B?
i truly wish you good luck jovana,..you are sure going to need it....

you know nothing about me. so i just wish you good luck...

end of story.
choice shoild be e:cool and helping attitude.. (people in this behaviour beleve that distributing knowledge is like worshipping God.. The one definately above highly respected Dr. conrad fischer..). lol..

relax man..double click on the heart icon and be gentle.. every book, movie, painting is pirated these days.. go stop them before stopping students trying to study.. even guys at kaplan try to know the latest Qs on usmle..and u definately are not fischer..
Vikasi,
Thank you very much for your wishes and we all need luck,BUT I am not going to worry about luck " bc I have much more powerfull spirit in my shoulder and with me always and that is Lord -the svaiour JESUS CHRIST....
Thanks again for your becoming gentle spirit..
Jovana
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »