Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matched Or Prematched From Egypt - life_saver00
congrats bassim for abdoaly screw you , u ll be stuck treatting cows in wezaret elseha
bewareofusmle..what made say so?
stop that envy we hekd abdoaly ento ely gebto elbalad wara for bassim our lord is great you will not get it or understand abdoaly why did bassim match cause you re too blind and too stupid to get it
congrats bassim you made it I told you so strong effort man being inside the us health system is a big victory methodist isn't ideal but 3 years and you can do a very good fellowship and hit the road man happy 4 you
for bassim, dont get me wrong , methodist is a very good program it is just a personal story with a friend of mine that was almost taken yesterday(boy they have 8 umatched in internal medicine) and similar numbers in other branches and when i called they almost took him but coz of the visa...2afaloo fe weshy elkhat...3ashan kedah ana za3lan menha.........again congratulations.......alf mabrook...for be aware i wasnt in ministry of health...may be i shouldnt even adress u
envy???????
berraaa7a shewya...enta entala2t zay elmadfa3.......gebt mneen anny 3andy 7e2d...stop projecting...plus i got 99 in step 1 and i am doing extern in mount sinai....i am b
ot worried at all and i wasnt running for this any way.....and by the way I am working in kaplan too...
you ll be in ministry of health shortly count on it newyork is a great city Brooklyn maybe a bad place in some parts but for work it doesn't matter
what made u say that.......please copy and paste for me what gave u that impression bewareof usmle...3eeeeb.....da fara7 ennas elnahardah.....plus bassim gave me the best answer..they only take green or citizen.but they didnt say that in eras when my friend applied
.bassimfarid, methodist de mostashfa koossa bett weskha...only green card and koossaa ..how did u get in

nd they answered me be wasakhah gamda awy 3an el visa..3ashan kedah kont bas2al ezzay basssemfarid gabha...akeed wad gamed geddan..we akkeed ma3ah el green ......rabbena ma3a elgamee3 ya rab
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »