Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi friends,i got my scores today - desire
congratssssss
congo... gr8 score

gluck
congrats........nice score buddy......share ur exam experience with us pl....
when did u take step1?sounds like u took 3 months to prepare for 2ck..
GL
Wow ...This forum Rocks!!! Congrats!!!
hi, congrats... what is the advice for the last 10 days. nbme 1 today is 520
Tx for all ur wishes.Regarding my exam experience.My first 3 blocks were ok,but the 4 and 5 were very tough.The questions in these 2 blocks were very very long and they had lot of options almost 6-7.But i did not give up and kept going.Do not ever think about the block which u have already done..just think ahead .I could not sleep even for an hour before the day of exam...dont do it.Try to keep yourself calm..take adequate sleep.The questions which are tested are all the usual topics likeAIDS,hepatitis,normal growth,lot of psychiatry.Statistics are all easy...just give only 2 hrs maximum.I never even read CMDT,everything is given in UW go through the explanations as many times as possible.It may sound silly that u are just reading the uw explanations..but belaive..that is the only mantra ,asthey are masters andthey know the exam pattern and they are doing the best for us.Ethics was also easy.
Cingrats desire, did you listen to kaplan videos or only notes? how long did you study for?
hi jugnoo79,regarding the NBME scores,it depends what are u aiming at...high scores or u just want to pass.Everyone says that NBME 2 is very close to real exam ,so i feel u take nbme 2 also ,anyscore above 500 is good one.But most important is self belief.Gl with ur exams.
drdebrose well i did both kaplan videos only once which i did not even remember ..i think it does not really matter if u do ot do videos.I studied close to 6-7 months.
Thanks for your info! GL with other tests n match!
heartiest congratulationsSmile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »