Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My experience.... - darkhorse
Very impressive score. Good luck for the ortho residency.
Thanks for sharing your experience.
DH,
Again congrats to you big time. I agree with cricoid but I can assume that you are going for ortho for several reasons first it is a great job with great rewards. An ortho guy can make old people walk again that is very cool. Second Life Style is very important as an ortho Doc you will make tons of money and you will have time to spend and enjoy your money and great time with family and friends and actually have a life. Medicine should be our Job not our life. Life is more than Medicine. So that is what I think Ortho is great and not too many people can get it too because of above reasons.
I hope you can keep coming for a little while and help people in this forum like you did.
Thanks a lot for your great input.
Big Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!
You 've always been an inspiration. I wish you goodluck in your future endeavors.
thanks a lot!
Dear Darkhorse,
i have great respect for you not only because of your amazing knowledge but mainly because you are a great person. Nobody deserves a score like this more than you!
I can almost guarantee you that any good program will be proud to have you. You will see for yourself when you go for interview. So just enjoy your time.
Hartiest CONGRATS!!!
WOW, Great score! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Thanks for sharing your experience Smile
can some one tell me the full name & author of swanson textbook..
http://www.amazon.com/Swansons-Family-Pr..._1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1212440467&sr=8-1
Thank you so much such a valuable info.it sure is vvv encouraging

Priti
Wow!Congratulations and all the best in your future endeavours.That's an amazing performance.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »