Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your prayers accepted Friends: Finally I Passed! - roentgen
congrats roentogen on success in cs.
I am trying my best not to lose hopes.
I have failed in cis component ,pls guide me .
Congratulation!!! with gods grace i passed too.. Thanks alot for your notes and for helping us god bless you
Roentgen we were all waiting expectantly Congrats
Roentgen , Although i gave my exam before you posted your wonderful thread of Golden CS tips...it was amazing to read even after that .Many people im sure benefitted from it and there was no way you would'nt pass this ! You deserved it 100 % .
Congratuations again ! may all your dreams come true ! Smile
hi roentgen i was waiting for ur post and am searching for u . congrattsss . u did a fantastic job of making us to gather in one sub forum. our prayers are heard by the ALMIGHTY . congrts everyone .

those who missed dont get depressed. i know i hard it is . but i can say one thing HAVE FAITH IN HIM .

Congratulations and all the best!
Congrates and all the best my friend. can u please give me ur e mail id. mine is run4gaol
congrats dude....me toogave exam on apr 30 no mail no result.....g.....sp when again we can expect result
mccallan,imatinib,sof,cynosure,usmlepassed:
Thanks a TON friends
I'm not finding proper words to show my gratitude to you people
I feel you people had a greater faith on me(then myself) and finally it was proven true.
It is all HIS mercy
I'm feeling like won a big battle

run4goal: I've e-mailed u
rahe: For CIS pls consult my notes given at above mentioned thread in my main posting
Congrats!!!!Happy for u
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »