Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my result - arslan
Hi, arslan:

Did you get chance to do NBME form 5 and 6 before your exam, if you did, do you mind sharing your score with us?

Thanks !
success100
I have mentioned before i did download them one day before my exam and just read them with anwers.. didnt solve them.
congrats arslan..gl for further steps..Smile
first of all many congrats...u might have expected higher but ur mark is certainly not a low score...i wish u luck for future exams.
i have been prepin for 5 months now and uworld scores vary,,, sometimes random maybe 58-60, and other times 43-48...i dont knw where i go wrong i just miss some silly point. i am hoping to give the exam within a month..can u give me any tips to improve my score with best time utilization? i definately dont wanna fail...
CONGRATULATIONS......................
i HAVE A QUESTIONS: WHERE DO YOU GET THOSE NBME ANSWERS?
THANKS A LOT!

IF POSSIBLE, COULD YOU MAIL THE ANSWERS OF NBME TO ME?
GOOUTFORFRESHAIR@YAHOO.CA

THANKS AGAIN!!
senseandbrain
last month is very crucial .. u must revise kaplan notes atleast twice with FA. Revise ur uworld notes near the end of ur exam. I think this is the rite time for you to take nbmes.. they are better predictor of ur step1 scores. gl
thanks .... i am taking roughly 3 days per subject ...which means i shd be going faster. do u personally recommend an online nbme?
nop... cuz there are no explanations to the answers ... u just not only need to know whether your answer is rite or wrong but WHY you are rite or wrong is the main thing. But uworld ONLINE is must.. gl
nop... cuz there are no explanations to the answers ... u just not only need to know whether your answer is rite or wrong but WHY you are rite or wrong is the main thing. But uworld ONLINE is must.. gl
congratulations and good luck.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »