Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chances for 2009 match - emelec4life
Just to make things a little more clear
there are a tons of American Grads that didn't match this year
Nobody of the other side "meaning the ones who did match"
would know this unless you knew someone who didn't match
And as I said this year was competitive. and I can only bet next year will be worse!!!
when I sat in that room on those scramble days waiting to get a phone call or a fax from a program.
I couldn't believe at how many students didn't match
Like the saying goes "Never say Never"
because it can happen, and this was proven to many times

to: emelec4life
re: you post at 19:41

emelec4life - 07/01/08 19:41
.....................""""and your silly request of gunning down every classmate to ask for help or so called hook up is beyond reason. unless you are class Victorian."""

dude, the word is valedictorian NOT Victorian, you should know that since you claim you graduated high school and college here.

Victorian refers to anything of or relating to the reign of queen Victoria as in the victorian era, victorian architecture etc, etc, etc.

Valedictorian is the title given the student having the highest rank in a graduating class and who delivers the commencement speech.

Keep telling yourself lies.
LMAO
Hey yall stupids!!

At last some genuine fun on this forum after a long dry.

So what have you all nuts been up to huh?

whats this victoria going out with valedictoria crap?

what ever the shit is, keep dumping it in guys..thats what this thing is meant for right?..right.

peace and out.

PS. nissam here babe.
so sorry to hear about your plight. i am also very sorry to read the accusations about your credibility. i admire your dedication and commitment to medicine, taking the steps 4 times means a commitment to being a doctor, this is what i see. i am also impressed by your ability to stoop low and become a medical assistant-which is what i am really trying to do now. i think that would fetch you some good letters of rec. at least.
pls keep the perseverance, improve on your speech whatever way you can. eventually, what we are speaks much louder than our accents. i am an IMG who didnt match, in spite of being in the 90th percentiles on both steps, but i wont despair and lose hope-we are in the same boat, except that i don't have a wife who could be supportive or potentially nag at me? (good luck with that). i pray that you get what you really need. if you're into anesthesia, subscribe to the journals and learn about recent developments, in your interviews, push the program director there-eventually, your zeal, i believe will, speak for itself . good luck
who-me,
what's ur beef with this guy? pls take it easy on him, you're prob an IMG who didn't match and keeps coming back here to let out some steam. so pls give him some sympathy as well. i think he really is a US grad. even if you think he is lying, he still needs some sympathy- taking step one four times is a lot to go tru, a doctor working as a med assistant when his colleagues are practicing is a lot to go tru as well. it's not like your English is top notch, so pls, we're here to help each other out , not beat each other down. take care and good luck as well.
This guy said he got most of his interviews in Illlinois but this state has a five attempt limit on ALL steps combined to be able to licence you so it is very unliquely they would grant so many interviews with his attemots in this state
this is from the state medical licence

Illinois
(217) 782-8556
Application fee $300
Accepts FCVS 2 years 5 attempts at all USMLE Steps combined; 5 attempts at COMLEX Levels combined 7 years to complete USMLE; No limit on COMLEX
where has this lying peckerwood "emelec4life" disappeared to?

I really believe the purpose of his original post was to get info on the scenario "what would happen if an AMG failed X number of times", maybe for his own research to learn if there is any difference in the treatment of amg's and img's.

However to make his thread more interesting, he lied about himself.

If he really wanted help he should have asked the Q without embellishing it.
That's what's good about this forum. If you want help, just ask.
No need to invent falsehoods, because if you do, someone here is sure to spot it and rip you to shreds.
in case you don't know what a peckerwood is.

Generally:
lowclass, uneducated, toothless poor white man

Specifically:
a dirt farmer
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »