Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyhbody reapplying????????? How you all feel????? - radhekrishna
Biochem.

First time when I applied I didnt hve CS. Later I flunked once but still managed to get IVs in IM.
So CS attempt is my big headache. Hope my USCE will cover this now.

DrSwati
You do have good credential and I am sure this time you will be matched.
I also applied last year, only had one interview, and did not match.

Was extremely depressed about, the scramble process can be so traumatizing!

I am applying again this year and have decided that I will not be applying again if i do not make it this year.

Will pray that we all will be successful.

Tweets
I agree with you drtweetybird. I do not know what do I do if I do not get the position in the residency this year too. It is really painful and only we can understand that. Applying and wasting so much of money is really traumatizing. Wish you all the best.
I too am applying the second time. Low scores...one year and a half research experience , two publications. Flunked in step 3 just before interviews.. now waiting for my step 3 results due tommorrow.
hello guys,
count me in. I am also in the same boat. My credentials are 86/88/cs 2nd attempt, 2005 Grad, MPH ( completed) Research 8 months observership 6 months, one poster presentation.
This is my second try. I am planning to apply in FM/IM/Med-peds/Peds.

We should leave any stone unturned for this match. Lets help one another for this match.
count me too,will have to reapply this year,
quick question-do we have to submit the documents again,if yes what and all....
because no changes in CV ...
hello evrybody... i m aplying second time.....my cv is average....or say little more thn average.....if any1 with similar cv wants to discuss things is quite welcome
Rug,
no need to send MSPE, photo and final degree. But you need to send your lors

lastleaf
If you can post your credentials many of us will be more than happy to discuss. I think we all need each others support.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »