Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
only 7 interviews -
----

7 in which specialty, is it competitive progs? did u get rejected yet? Dont have low self esteem. Some get more than 10 interviews & dont even get an offer.
Think +, 7 is a lucky #.
leesha

go ahead pls...
ditb

somehow if you post a simple question to the forum, you don't get too many responses. but if you add a line "I want to kill myself" then you get many more responses.

What do people think of Program XYZ? - no response

What do people think of Program XYZ? This is the only program I got an interview at. I want to kill myself. - many responses
docpac

hey depressed plz kill urself soon..dont burden this earth with worthless ppl like u..
only 7 interviews...man that is soo depressing...
docpac

hey i am docpac,who the haell r u using my id
DEPRESSED

u guys help...pls is there anything i can use for my depression
Victor

good news for you.

Today it has become certain that getting H1 is going to be tough or even no H1. So some more depressed guys with you.

ECFMG has been successful in eliminating IMGs.
fool

go to a pychiatrist....
xx

Ok I will be the doctor I am trained to be and respond to this Patient.

hey depressed,
1. Do you have an actual plan of how you are going to kill your self.
2. do you have a gun? bullets?
3. Pills? which ones?
4. How many interviews do you want to feel better?
5. what activities are you doing to spend time?

It is good that you have sought help from all the experienced doctors here, however since one of us needs to see you and examine you and see if there is anything else going on, you need to see the doctor in the morning.

Promise you will seek help from the docs.

God bless.
Aga

I have to respond to this stupid complaining:
I have 5 interviews so far, applied 2 weeks ago to 23 programs and you know what, I am happy! - because I wouldn't expect so many.
So, please stop that shit about 7 interviews only! What is really the cause of your depression?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »