Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about ERAS pictures - very_good_looking
well, a red rose is a red rose, no matter which culture u r from. and even an earthly man can easily fall for a red martian:

And the sight which met my eyes was that of a slender, girlish figure, similar in every detail to the earthly women of my past life. She did not see me at first, but just as she was disappearing through the portal of the building which was to be her prison she turned, and her eyes met mine. Her face was oval and beautiful in the extreme, her every feature was finely chiseled and exquisite, her eyes large and lustrous and her head surmounted by a mass of coal black, waving hair, caught loosely into a strange yet becoming coiffure. Her skin was of a light reddish copper color, against which the crimson glow of her cheeks and the ruby of her beautifully molded lips shone with a strangely enhancing effect.

courtesy: a princess of mars
back to earth from twilight zone and mars, we have

Helen who brought about the trojan war...

Cleopatra who brought Casear to his knees...

Princess Diana who lives in our memory forever...

Angelina J who is one of the most beautiful woman still alive...

Give me some examples of black chics and brown chics, guys

OK i've seen some pretty outlandish topics on this forum but this one takes the cake.
To be honest, i don't think the picture counts at all..
Perhaps I'm just saying this cos I haven't been called for any IVs yet haha..
(although I do have double 99s)
lostforwards ,...wud u consider urself good looking ? haha
This is not CK forum but my answer for your case is:

*Narcissistic personality disorder: "a pervasive pattern of grandiosity, need for admiration, and a lack of empathy" .

well to be honest (at the risk of sounding smug and conceited) I do think I am extremely good looking!
well mr/ms very good looking...why not try asking Sarah Palin for a change...
hey very good looking alias dorian gay gray - please send me your pics. wuuud luuuuuvvvvv taa seeee yaaaa. why not hook up with me. am smart,gorgeoussss and shaggy .oops sexy...pardon me folks for the slip..
for dumbo, a connoisseur of female beauty:

beautiful black chics: beyonce,iman,sade,vanessa williams ( not venus),alicia keys,ashanti,helle berre.....the list is endless....
brown- michelle yeoh, that girl from crouching tiger (though she was not brown),the late benazir bhutto.
The best thing about being *VERY* good looking is I carry a mirror and can sneak a look at myself anytime - like when ugly people on here try to bring me down. WHY or WHY are there so many ugly jealois people in the medical field??? I mean we've all studied psychiatry and psychology yet the misguided hate and jealousy continues. But just remember if you ugly people even knew half of the perks very very good looking people like myself can rely on, you would probably hate us even more :-) It's definately worth it. EAT YOUR HEARTS OUT UGLY PEOPLE :-) Oh and just because Mandeep, Sanju and Mustafa had 7 years to study for boards to get their 99% doesn't mean they are going to be even marginally good doctors...EVERYONE KNOWS THAT BY NOW AND THAT'S WHY YOU'RE NOT GETTING INTERVIEWS. Makes perfect sense...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »