Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why am i not getting rejections - pubhealth
i was talking to a friend who is doing residency and she told me in her program which has 6 slots they received 1400 application , she happen to speak to the co ordinator and asked about the selection process ...they said they have reviwed threfirst 700 application and selected people for interivew for these slots and they wont review others as they dont need them
so guys i think most of our application have not even been reviewd to actually tell we got rejected ..they become unknown.
its like in scrubs kelso fixes a thrash machine next to the application and suggestion box so they get processed in that machine
me too,no rejection,no selection,i heard that they will call only from 1st few days of september,rest other go to dust bin, like me.
Well, let's still be optimistic. Some people I know got interviews on December and January. So there's still time. In the meantime one should start thinking of a better strategy for match '09.
but my question remains..why..........................................why.......we have given them 25 dollars. The basic courtesy is a mail..that too...one mail..which wont cost them anything
pubhealth,

Your credentials are good. It's very possible they're putting you on a 'wait list'. It can also be that they still haven't gone through your application. It's one of the two possibilities. Also, it may as well be they're not 100% sure of inviting you, and will wait for MSPE to decide.
I know a 1st yr resident at a FM program in the midwest. He told me his prog has 8-10 positions, usually iv 80 candidates. There are 40 AMG applied to their program, whom have all received iv. There are about 600 IMGs applying their program, initial screening picked out 50 or so. I also happen to applied their prog and has not got rej letter from them yet. So if you have not got rej from progm, you still have hope, you are just being considered as 2nd class candidates.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »