Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I passed! -
student in miami

Hye guys ...come to florida...I recommend you...everything is so nice here but huracane season...lol...which i prefer to live in a building...jeje
anyway....lets hope the best for all of us...
God will grant our effort...
cue

If passing the exam wasn't an accomplishment, it would have been called failing!! congradulation on your accomplishment. Try to see if you can hook an ER observership or something and work your way in the system that way.
rabkins

similar...
three cheers to you! most people on this forum would kill to pass on the first attempt and U DID IT!!!
so, dont let urself be upset at all!
the best thing is that ..when u succeed at something....GOD is telling you that are on the right track! KEEP MOVING~
my prayers and best wishes to you!
by the way ...I DREAM OF FLORIDA ..and florida only!
i hope everything goes well for all of us and we shake hands in florida.... AND FOLKS....DURING BREAKS ....THE COFFEE IS ON ME!!! (wink,wink!!!)
good luck to all of you!!
sana

conrats similar and good luck on ur score.
jemi

be happy with your score. untill now i don't know how to pass the test. really depressed.........................................
nxM

Congratulations on passing the test. Its definitelty not what I was expecting for you but its still good and you can always cover it up in step II. Good luck.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »