Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FAQ: how to prepare for step (updated) - meduploader
Hi meduploader, Hi all,

I was at this forum in 2005 when I was studying to step 1.
I matched this year to FM, I am going to post my experience as an old grad in another thread.
I am planning to study for step 3 now. I read about how to start preparing for step 3 and looks that I have to start with Kaplan CK notes. my books like me are old CK notes (2004) FA3 (2004) and I have Kaplan step 3 notes volume 1 and 2 (2006).
Should I read any of these? should I get new version kaplan CK notes? do step 3 notes volume 1 and 2 (2006) help? how long do you thing should I study considering being an old step 2 taker.

I would appreciate any input ....GL
Any response to my post please..........? I really dont know if I should get new kaplan ck notes or read the one I have (2004 notes)....Thank you
ck kaplan for 2004 is enough I'm going through it right now.
I have finished ck last year. I don't think medicine has changed in this period!
zkadhem,

thank you. Do you know anything about step 3 Kaplan notes volume 1 and 2 (2006) do you advise me read them too ?

Meduploader,
do you have any advice for me? Do you recommend Kaplan step 3 books new editions

anybody else please
Sorry dear I have no idea about it. Hope someone else will be helpful.

Good luck.
match5
I m not expert in this issue, still replying u
CK notes are good, except for IE propphlylaxis nothing is changed.
Now, if u have good knowledge in CCS, than nothing to do with step 3 notes.
step 3 notes (2009 ed), have all the CK information now + CCS tips in every topic and chapter.
if u are good with CK notes than, go with them.
CCS -- UW or USMLE consult. ( i dont know much abt it, as i didnt started CCS yet)
and read some family practice review book.
and pl note that step 3 is beyond step 2 CK, u should concentrate more on management.
how can i get dr reddy notes and step 3 cds also usmleconsult q bank
Step 3 looks easier than a girlfriend. Smile
Hi, meduploader or anyone,

How do u think about family practice review book by Jason? Is it worth to buy it becuase i am going to buy it. my exam will be within one month. thanks for yr reply
u can try this
http://rapidshare.com/files/220147427/Fa...eBoard.rar
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »