Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
finally passed ------ - joglo123
Dr. joglo123:

Congratulations! Thanks for sharing your experience! I always have time issue when I do UW. How do you approach a question? I mean which part of a question your read first: the last line/option/the first line?

Thanks in advance
my style- i always read the question first especially with long questions(few questions are really realy long in the actual exam to a point that the question alone almost consume the whole screen and you have to scroll down to see the answer choices.). and Yes , on thing- ive noticed most of long stem questions are in the latter part of the block-therefore proper time management is a must- dont waste your time on certain thing you dont know the answer- otherwise you will be behind and when you get to the long stem questions later you will get panic because of not enough time . I didnt make it a habit of keep on watching the time- my style is to make sure than when it only 30 mins remaining- im already done or passed with question #23.
Thank you very much!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!CAN YOU EMAIL me your UW notes summary--ag_guzman..thanks a lot!!
congrats!!!

amazing!
hard workpays off.

best for match.
Big Congrats!!Amazing score!!Thank u for sharing ur experiance with the forum.All the best for the match
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »