Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
first ivvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv - radresident
Sorry guys !Iam buisy calling the program.Dear burgerking dont get depressed you'll also receive calls verysoon if your profile matches the program.As far as I know iv calls varies from program to program and even you get 99 99 99 you may not get call from it.Iam applying for second time .last yr I got it the next day.my scores are above 95 both steps and iam a 2007 graduate. So my dear friends cross your fingers and wait .some times there may be a technical error so we dont know... any way Iam happy and iam waiting for more.all the best and good luck to every one
gl but they haven't downloaded my application yet
i am a repeat applicant. do the programs know about it?
i am a repeat applicant. do the programs know about it?
is This program from NJ or NY?
congrats!!!!
i didnt believe you earlier , but i got a rejection. i believe you now , CONGRATS !!!
dakhore, I am very sorry about this bad new, but could you please share your credential? why they rejected you? thanks a lot.
are you joking with us how on the first day they don't even have your mle scores? I applied there no response Sad(
thats true. He got great creds (99,99, 99.5 and fresh grad). The same thing happened 2 couple years ago from St. Barnabas NY.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »