Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How RUDE is that? - tulip7
Corresponding author: Joseph O. Jacobson, MD, Department of Medicine, North Shore Medical Center, 81 Highland Avenue, Salem, MA 01970; e-mail: jjacobson@partners.org
i got the same email like 2 hrs back..and i even thought of staring a topic on this forum!!
anyways i got the email id of the PD :
Joseph O. Jacobson, MD
jjacobson@partners.org
Corresponding author: Joseph O. Jacobson, MD, Department of Medicine, North Shore Medical Center, 81 Highland Avenue, Salem, MA 01970; e-mail: jjacobson@partners.org
start sending him emails guys
lets bombard them with a nice respond and forward the email to them!!! GL for the better interviews to come!! i wudnt like to be with such mean staffs!! poor them! GL to all of us!!
i got it too.
they didn't need to sent it if they don't want as many program don't.
It's rude, unprofessionalism.
It's from Salem, MA.
It's a hostorical place of 'Witch Trial' !!
report this to ECFMG and the hospital.
ya guts, this rude!!! who the hell is he to talk like this!! all of us r ppl who did so many efforts to reach this high level,, we all deserve respect!!
i think u guys should reply in a polite way,, maybe he can feel how rude he is
i swear of god he teased me, although i didnt get the email, but it touches everyone here, caz they don't have any respect for us!
this guy should be reported!!
be careful though, you don't want other programme directors to hear about a rude email u sent another programme. Write a cordial message back to them and point out that their response was a little rude in a diplomatic way.
Just my 2 centsSmile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »