Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God has blessed me with 99/238.. - drnisha
*book
congrats drnisha....n thanks for sharing the experience..Smile
great job. many Congrats!!!! and thanks a lot for sharing.

all the best! Smile
congrats....!
goodluck for ur next steps.
Congratulations!!!
hey congrats.. good score..
good luck for next steps..
Thank u all ..Sorry for not replying u friends as i was out of town.
@ayash---Kaplan videos are not must in my view.. They r of help if u are old grad, not studied for long time, don't hv study partner etc. They r good but not worth with the amount of time we spend on them.. But if u hv enough time, and not able to stick with ur schedule, they can be of some help..micro ,anat, physio, patho videos can be skipped. biochem, beh science,pharm videos are ok..
Goljan is the must.. Its definitely a fun to listen to him.. Open his notes and simultaneously go through the notes while listening to his audios.. He doesn't cover few pts from notes, take a pause, read the uncovered pts and go with him again.. If anybody of u in the start of prep, he can be good..U will find ur study intersting and u will cover the bulk of step 1 sub(patho).. It will be good if u hv gone through biochem before listening him.. I will definitely suggest u all to listen him and his notes..
@doctor1-- 4mnth old baby should not be a problem dear..he is sleeping most of the times, not going anywhere, if he is full, he wont cry often..while taking care of him can listen to Goljan.Infact i will suggest u start ur study or speed it up right not before he grows further..once he starts crawling, study becomes diff.. and its going to get more and more difficult diff if u delay ur exam as he will be growing fast.. Take out time for ur studies now....
@jia--if u can finish 60-80 Qs a day with ur good speed, it should be ok..but keep atleast 3 wks after u finish ur UW till ur exam..solve wrong Qs, go through all HY stuff like FA(with UW notes in it), ur notes, and for self assessment exams like NBMEs,UWSA forms..And some buffer as we are not machines..
But dont do UW in hurry without understanding what they meant..10-15 % Qs from UW will hv same explainations for diff Qs, it might save some time...
@drnisha....congratulations!!!!!!!!
I was hoping u cud send me the links of nbme forms to me, have been trying to find them but have been unsuccessful!! My email is maithri.82. Thanks a lot
@drnisha....congratulations!!!!!!!!
I was hoping u cud send me the links of nbme forms to me, have been trying to find them but have been unsuccessful!! My email is maithri.82. Thanks a lot
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »