Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freaking out... - jollyy
thank u Jollyy...
Thanks jia

@basalganglia:Uworld and nbme just guide u.Its not that its gonna ask same concept related to that.The exam is like nbme,u never know which new topics are gonna pop up.
In last two months i did half of usmlerx and then final revision of kaplan books along with uworld and first aid.Last 2 days i did only FA and the day b4 exam webpath and all to be in relaxed mood.

@stalinmbbs:Yes u r right,nbme itself is nightmare,exam is just like that,they ask u new concepts.Don't get scared just focus on prep.I read sammy's experience day b4 my exam,i panicked too but somehow i managed to be calm.Stalin my nbme scores were satisfactory but i felt i had exceeded level of my preparation ,thats th reason why i am even more scared.Lets see how it goes.

@yeabiruh:u r welcome

Thx Jolly for your info. There is nothing much we can do. Just learn the basics well and like jolly says,see and learn as many CT, MRIs as possible, do lots of Qs and train quick thinking...Uhhh...I'm tired already...
Thanks jolly for ur reply
thanks jolly
hi jolly........where do u think we should study anatomy from then? that it could be covered...also i m really weak in beh science...how should i improve that thats bringing my score down...i kept ignoring it and now at the last moment its giving me hard time.....u guys say they asking different concepts not tested anywhere????????? how to tackle that? i m so confused ..i was about to take my exam but i think after these kind of posts i need to extend it...pls reply soon
@icecold: Don't worry,you can do anatomy part,they will ask some qs clinical based,u just have to think.Kaplan,firstaid,uworld and ct scan mri,xray will help u out.
About behaveSc just practice qs.
Don't delay ur exam cause you will only stress urself.If u r prepared enough just do it.Give ur best shot.After i took exam i never thought that i would have done better if i had studied more or had extended my exam.So just go for your exam if u think u r ready,god will help us all..
Goodluck
thanks alot for ur quick reply....i m so stressed ...i think i ran out of energy when i was on edge.....so i just needed another week to hav a look for mris cts and BS.....also i have to take nbmes.....i feel stupid i m giving hard time to everyone at my home too but i cant step back from this point.....i will IA take this exam no matter whether i pass or fail......i have done whatever i could do....tried alot to be calm and was in denial and suppression ...cant take it anymore!!!
@jolly...
u said u realised uworld updated questions at the last moment of ur prep...
do u mean just more questions like they already have or based on the new exam format???
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »