Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IM applicants -- NO IV YET join here ............. - sjk99
@docsammd cant belive it with ur creds, also sjk. Wow if guys with ur creds arent gettn ivs then whats to happen to dudes like me.
Also i guess it also depends on which places u applied to.

no Ivs just rejections (16) so far some nasty correspondance with clinical coordinator and today I failed step III =(
darn..
it has been such an awful day, the culmination of a collective bunch of awful years.. does it ever get better? I'd really love to believe that it will but I see nothing inspirational anymore, last year by this time I had already three invites.. this year nothing plus a new failure to add to my list of accolades.. I have been miserable for most of my adolescent into adulthood.. my happinest memory that I can recall was as a six year old which is really quite sad, considering how distant that memory is.
i know very hard times and things are not changing .i mean some people are getting bulk ivs and others zero i never saw such extremes .is there any hope left?what can be the reason?what is the common factor in all of us not able to decide either not so good lors,requiring visa ,usce or WHAT????????.difficult to say but let us keep hopes high who knows our luck may shine too one day.....................
To all of you RELAX it is still very very early in the season my friends got IVs last year starting late october, one in february they all matched. Just make sure you have applied broadly and ECFMG certified. It sucks having to wait and a couple of us are waging forum wars. Those scores i posted before are bullshit as well as many other scores on this forum dont believe them. Not everybody has a 250/250/250 so be patient. Yes its weird one good friend right now with scores much lower then mine just received his 6 IV. There is nothing we can do but try to keep sane. I personally am playing with my PS3 do anything stop worrying. Dont send them emails and piss them off (Not yet wait for Nov/dec)

There is a saying and i dont mean to preach
God is with those who are Patient.
Applied on sep1st,99,99,91, all first attempt. Observership-3months,1 US LOR.

No interview yet, 5 rejections so far. Not able to figure out the reason and it is quite sad that whatever credentials I have gained has failed to fetch even one interview....
Feeling sad that my credentials do not mean anything....Wish I was in my own country....atleast they have a definite criteria to choose candidates, if you have good rank, you are given a seat..
Every dam thing is so relative here,...no definite criteria ....

well docsammd its fine if pple wanna post fake scores but that dont mean every1 is doin that.since the msg of this thread is to try and figure out reasons for no iv yet, i wld imagine ppl wldnt make up stuff. Though i realise we can not accurately figure out those reasons-like one rejection letter stated "the process of selecting candidates to interview is not cut and dry science" or something similar-still in the absence of a better alternative, we can only keep guessing.
Good luck to every1 and hope we can all heed the advice to relax and be patient.

@docsammd- i have a question abt your friend who matched and got his/her IV in february--was that your friend's only IV? i agree with your saying, the one on the last line Smile thanks for reminding us to be patient Smile
Great memories
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »