Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Failed Step 3 - what do I do now? - killbit
agree with cafe & tyro(best friend) should not have taken but from now on will count against you. the iv you got already will not care unless you need h1b visa. but again do not rush it again if you fail 2nd time you will be in deep hole.
one more thing you have to score close to your other steps otherwise ur other scores will look fishy!!
Thank you rm2010. Hmmn...do I have a choice than to remain as positive as ever and hope for more IVs(which I know will come by His grace) and prepare well for the interviews! One thing is certain: it can only get better and better. I just feel like I am the only one who failed. But whatever happens, it's gonna be fine. It HAS to be fine. Thank you very much, guys;you have been really helpful. Hmmnn....
@jimmyy: Point taken.
Make sure you do not transmit the score. Programs do not need to know about the score. You can get IVs and match with a failed score.
@docsammd: Its been automatically transmitted..that's the issue. Crazy!
Damn man that fking sucks. Make sure u knock out your IVs and if offered prematch anywhere take it.

Many programs filter via the last score many hate hearing this but its true. A PD wrote on another forum ERAS filters are done via the last score. Just hope and pray man thats all u can do for now. U are still certifiable and can match it just really looks bad.
Hmmn...I really hope it's not the case here.
that says we have to close all the tests by pass, regardless high previous scores or attempts.
Step3 is harder that any other steps, some time you just can not prepare it, we have to be really good.
really sorry for u but dont loose hope u got decent scores n graduation years less than 5 years concentrate on ur interviews n try o take step 3 before ROL AS U have gone through the material so this time it will be not difficult for u best of luck
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »