Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pakistan is slaughter house of Islam - asifali
seriously!!! wats wrong wid this asifali guy
he needs to be in a pshych ward
this is an educational forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
douche!
@iv_diwana.. ohm shanti... whatever happened to Gandhi's principles.. seems like they're not practicing what they preach anymore...
all have either a,b,ab,o blod group how does it matter who is iniadn or paki.i m indian n have lot of paki friends whom i trust
I dont know what these PDs are thinking by interviewing dangerous people like ya'll.. it worries me about the safety of this country... are we gonna leave the lives of innocent American people in the hands of extremists??
wat made u di**heads think that this forum is abuseland for u indian n pakis.....f**k the hell outa here.....u insensitive pieces of disgusting maggots!!
it really dis appoints when well educated people do all this
haha

guys calm what i hav got from seeing this samomcos,pakifker,asifali posts since long is this person is a passive homo, he wants people to simply fakkk him, he believes muslims,jews,christians hav big dikksss which he loves, thats why he always gets into fite with them

all of you
giv hm a bigg fakkk and this way he wil live here happily all his life, instead daily start a asifali faakkk thread where everybuddy come and mastrbate over his boar face and this way he wont start hate promoting threads to deliberately annoy u guys to screwww him really hard the way he loves it
I think 'asifali' succeeded in his aim i.e to make us talk evil. when would we show more maturity and start ignoring such posts .. ?
Hey, stop posting these stuffs...You're not helping us.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »