Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please help me about this answer...... - kishore90
one IV is all you need...some dont have even that..where is your IV? good luck
but mee thinks that its purely for professional respect that you ok with Dr.Z. how 'my man' is my man when he is already sb else's man??? i think lara did the right thing! hehehe
oh well, professionally...i dont care for dr. Zhivago and what he does...(it is not my place to judge him as a man)

well, my man is not actually dr. zhivago of course...he has a wife and Lara!

Lara did the right thing? hmmm...ok what happened to the love? so why did not his wife leave him then, she was cheated on? see??

so tell me he goes home to sleep with his wife and comes back to write poems with dear Lara...ok he sleeps with her becaaue he needs to write poems?
wife does not leave him, because he pays for the bills (what a whore!)..poor Lara paya for the love...too confusing

My man is my man not a dr. zhivago...I would not leave him for anything not even for residency spot! How is that tyro?

what intrigued you so much about this book/movie?
you rock pahology!! nothing really intrigued me abt the movie. i am heartless, it was just a nice cinematography. but i have known women to be moved by the movie so wanted to know which scene touched you the most. for me the most endearing sight was when he walked (was that even a walk or a trundle?) through the snow filled roads towards the cabin. reminded me of my first winter here Sad
oh shoot!

no comment on wife?

just reminded you the winter?

how about the moral story?
oh paho, see i am hollow! when did poets or any artist for that matter ever have morality?? keats, mozart, beethoven.......... my take was what is good for the goose is..... hehehe
That´s a crappy answer, Tyro, no offense... The PD would smell the lies from miles away...

I don´t understand these kind of questions... What´s so hard about being honest? Just be honest, people! Say the truth, be yourselves!
tyro dude!!!

I am an artist! I have morals...let me see where I put it...LOL ok..here in my valet! (dont tell me I am poor and I have small valet either! LOL)
raq: seriously why you think thats a crappy answer, i fail to understand. remember its just one little incident that made me take this profession. this one little incident had a PROFOUND effect on me, even though these days its just a trivial case to see. If you make a convincing case about it and still a PD is skeptical about it, then he or she is a JERK. thats my 10 cents! hehehe
paho, i believe you, but you see, you are of this generation, and times and tendencies have changed.. btw, i am artist too... practicing the art of medicine...hehehe
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »