Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
suicide - prp
thanks for the STUPID and conservative tag....
i m outta here....
uncle dear.....

prp is my friend and I love to cheer her up in every possible ways......nevertheless, thank you for suggestions...by the way, what love life are we talking about exactly?

I cheer you up too just like prp, whitecurd and many others in the past...

you be good too...
uncle dear = A dear named uncle,555555555555555555555555. Not like me, Dear whitecurd = beloved Whitecurd, hihihihihi.
prp, I give you an easy idea! Post your email ID and I shall send you my Photo. Girls say I've got killer looks. Who knows!!??? Might work out for you!!

Neva mind! Neither our life began with USMLE and residency nor it ends wid those. So, why bother? We do the best we can and thats all we can do. Even if we don't get into residency, we still have a wonderful life ahead and can lead a great life ( I mean career wise) than most of the people in this world. Having said that, I personally believe that IVs are yet to come. So, hold on!
Life is way bigger than a residency. You need to rethink your concept of life and priorities.
prp instead of thinking/dreaming about me (SI), make plans how you can improve your chances for the next year. I had the same thoughts last year when i didnt match, but instead i took my step3 and got solid USCE. I dont know if i will succeed this year but at least i will know that i did everything possible for that.

so now you can post your credentials and we can take a look at how you can improve your CV.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »