Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sf match neurology anyone? - jimmy
my email is zanny_ghazanfar

for amnach plzzzzzzzz
Hello Jimmy
I have no clue about the competitiveness but yes i hav eheard they take their time to tak eyou in,anyway i have yet not applied for prelim as my program selection for Neuro had mostly those programs which offered integrated Pgy1.I am planning to apply for prelim this week as i haveto make a PS for prelim something i hate doing!!!
Zanny:
so far u of Arkansa said they would email by 14,rejection from Vanderbilt,SW univ of Texas(visa issue)2 more have said about decision on 15 i think one of them is Univ of Minnesote.Univ of w virginia said they need me to be on J1 which i amnot so no hope from there.I have notreceived emails for any except one,they all replied via leetres through regular mail.
I hope i have answered all the questions.
Amna
for Quran lover

hi quran lover... I have also applied to the 4 programs which u have mentioned above...but I only have got the rejection fron vanderbilt and o response from the other 3...Kindly ...will u post ur credentials for reference and when did they emailed u for interview....

With great thanks...
thanks amna for ur reply...
btw,how many days do they take to usually reply?i guess this is my 3rd week since my applications reached the sf match to date!...how much longer do i have to wait?i hope i hear from atleast 1 out of the 34 i applied to!Sadwill atleast make me a bit relieved that my applications are not late.....
thanks again.
I have recieved mail from SUNY SYRACUSE....yesterday that.... they have recieved the application and accepted it .... and they will review the application shortly.....
hi amnach..

will u tell me which visa do you possess... as I am an IMG and I want J-1 visa....U virginia has not contacted me about accept/rejection....
none has got any new information..............about sfmatch..........come on guys ....
to zanny_ghazanfar
sure man....90, 99 (step1,2)... cs passed, ecfmg cert, grad 2004, no usce, visa is needed
all of them called me last week...
hope that will help....
applied like a month ago - No calls yet.
also sent NRMP applications to 5 colleges in NJ and NY - no call
Come on guys ... whats the news today ... any acceptances / rejections.....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »