Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need suggestion on this issue... Thanx - aromatic_flame
u said u are on J2 so ur spouse in on J1. What is his/her opinion ? Is he/she in NY ? Can he/she move to lubbock ?
@ average_applicant: yeah she can go anywhere... becuz her contract is ending in this feb... i wud be getting j-1 now....
u mean she will move with u and be jobless in Lubbock ? just make sure she can tolerate the city. It is extremely boring. Women are crazy, u need to take a promise form her that she will not complain later. hehe ... Anyway, Congratulations and all the best !
@ average_applicant: hahaha... yeah you are right... but she is a recent graduate too... she would do some kind of research in that university or some externship or anything like that which can strengthen her CV... and she can apply in the upcoming years to the same program and who knows she can get into that program ;-) ...!!
bronx-lebanon in ny vs texas tech in lubbock in texas? are you kidding me? go to texas tech
texas tech is far better. its getting tougher to match year by year. n u have 2 prematches n still thinking. if i were you i would take it now than regret later. let us know what u decide.
A getup & Krztik: Thank you :-)... I have decided to go for Texas tech... but haven't withdrawn from other interviews yet... Would do it after i get letter of intent... best of luck
After how many days they sent you the prematch..I mean the Texas Tech program! That's very unusual to prematch in Texas Tech Lubbock!! Actually, this is the first time maybe..congrats!
this is honestly a NO brainer.

go to texas.

when did u get pre match offer
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »