Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
scared...gonna rank 12 programs - yelp
wdiagw --i thought JHU/ sinai had a good scope for fellowships as u have a lot of opportunity to get letters from the faculty at JHU
Are you hacking my Mail box?....................................Dream...................I do not have to go through the crap like you......................ranking and not matching..........................because I am already prematched!..........heheheheheheheh
well congrats to you.. if you have already prematched why are you still haunting this forum....go have a beer and chill and leave us alone
There is no rule like prematched cannot f...the forum members...............and the forum is not your fathers property!...........Are you jealous?
I am having my beer right now............................but will not leave the forum.................hehehehehehheehe
oh plz....i know what kinda programs give prematches...th ones who r not sure if they will be ranked by candidates...congrats to u for your primitive celebration...id rather wait than get desperate
Thanks!
You do not know anything............................that is why you are writing such illiterate statements!
well If i have the guts to reject 2 prematches and wait for the match, I think I know what the gamble is all about
Newaz y am I wasting my time on some nonsensical discussion..lol
Should I believe you?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »