Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy to say I passed - misshyd
missshyd, Congratulation for your great score, My exam in 20 days, I am working as well, I am doing Kaplan, I have studied on and off since October, Ii have done UW world and MTB in August, and also once Archer in October. I had step 2 ck 5 years ago. I appreciate if I could have your email just get some support and advice, smarandi
wow....congrats on getting done with usmle.
congrats for the big score, u `ve reached the end of this usmle monsterSmile)))

*Can u plz tell me ur step1 and 2 score>?coz my score was 86 and i wanna get in the 90s in step 3.
*i am just about to start step3 and wanna know are archer and dr. red the same? and which courses to take coz some are 245$ and others are workshop for 97$ ?

Thanks and gl with the matchSmile
congrat,cud u share your xam and study xperience,so i can atleast foloow it
sorry not been checking the post, sorting out some issues with my residency program.
Thank you for all wishes.
Manar; my step I was 92 and Step 2 was 94. I pre-matched, did step 3 for visa. Yes, archer and dr.red are the same. The ppv lectures are for theory and the workshop is for ccs, both are very essential

ainoon, flight4dream ; I will post the detailed experience soon, little busy until thursday.
thanks and gl Smile)
Congratulation misshyd, very nice score.. I have few qs, need help.. can u please give me ur mail id.. i want to ask u something important, but dont want to ask here.. thank u so much in advance..
u can mail ur id to me at wakeupsidcissp..
Congratulations!
please us with the ccs qs.
thank you njsteps, cheetos

njsteps, please check your email and let me know how i can help
hey ... did you do archer notes ? Do you think it's safe to give the exam without doing those? I mean am asking cause would do great without spending cash !
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »