Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New program currently accepting IM applications - des55
doctor1984, i just wanted too know how you found out about the program?? did you use resident swap or any such service?? and also if you dont mind could you share ur credentials
Hi doctor1984 could u kindly give a hint as to which other programs might be opening spots...at Wayne State or some other hospitals? thanks
residentswap is what i was referring to, i saw many spots opening up there in different feilds. hope this helps.
Thanks...
there is only one surgery and one patho spot there,, did you hear about this place from residentswap??
execlllent program guys! i heard good reveiws about it. Apply and try your luck. You are not going to lose anything. They have already started calling for ivs. Hurry up guys! Give your best people.
Hey guys .. I will have interview next week in this program . I'm so exited of getting another chance for this year . Please let me know what kind of question do they ask and wt are my chances
for those of who interviewed and who will be interviewing,
could you please post your credentials ? i wanted to know the criteria for applying to the program.
thank you

Hi,

Congratulations to those who Intreviewed & scheduled.

How you guys applied?via email/fax or ERAS?& what is the criteria?

thnx

who got IVs and got a spot,
do tell us about ur credentials.it will do us good next time we want to apply.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »