Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Those who matched in 2011 - cyclepsychkal
fyi - this took me a good 25 minutes to completely bake my answer and convince myself. I verified online - but the explanations are not really good and in some cases I found them to be flawed as well.

Between @pinkflyod & @godfather - looks like @godfather is the smarter one. And I guess, I am a tad smarter than godfather (though I have had an inclination towards math, so maybe not entirely true).

godfather - can you let me know your scores and yog? and what specialty did you match? in how many attempts ?

thanks a lot for your inputs - i feel a lot better about myself. I shall continue posting these brain teasers and I look forward to increased participation from those who matched.

Love
Cycle
@cycle GO TO HELL!

U AND YOUR STUPID PUZZLES, i am going to ignore you from now on and would just request everone to do so

Also asifali and coolbatsman and everyone here, just ignore this mentally ill retarded pig.................................................So he might can change his mind,
GO BACK TO PAKISTAN AND FILE AN APPLICATION FOR JEHAD

YOU SHALL BE IGNORED FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@pinkyfloyd

sorry that my evaluation hurt you..your answer was wrong and your reasoning was wrong as well..on top of that, you tried to copy the answer of an internet site and tried to pass it off like yours - reflects very poorly on you..

i asked for godfather's creds since I didnt find your problem solving skills upto the mark..also, i found you are a 4 time failure - which just proves that you are anything but smart..

http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=573912

sorry once again
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »